Old November 21st 09, 06:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Quiztime

On 21 Nov, 03:53, "Basil Jet"
wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 16:01:20 -0000, "Basil Jet"
wrote:

Where is there a bridge over The Thames which has both ends on the
same side of The Thames?

wild guess

Eel Pie Island? *Is the end of the bridge on the island counted as
being on the same bank as the end of bridge on the shore?

I think not. I made a special effort to word the question so that the Eel
Pie Island bridge wouldn't qualify... maybe I failed...

Well, if it wasn't for the fact that this is a London group, I'd guess
it was in the villages out west where some new village bypass goes
from one side of a meander to the other, but I don't know where.