Old November 21st 09, 01:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default All stations map of Great Britain railways

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009, Basil Jet wrote:

Johannes Patruus wrote:

One wonders what the forthcoming "TrackAtlas" is going to make of the
London spaghetti:
http://www.trackmaps.co.uk/availablesoon.htm

Since Quail already publish a map of the Underground, I don't see the
problem.

Isn't this new one claiming to be geographical, whereas Quail is very much
topological?

tom

--
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray,
Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right