Old November 22nd 09, 03:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default Quiztime

asdf wrote:
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:01:38 -0800 (PST), MIG wrote:

Where is there a bridge over The Thames which has both ends on the
same side of The Thames?

Well, if it wasn't for the fact that this is a London group, I'd
guess it was in the villages out west where some new village bypass
goes from one side of a meander to the other, but I don't know where.

Or it's a trick question. Maybe there's a pub called The Thames under
a bridge somewhere (that doesn't span the River Thames)?

The wrong answers are so much better than the right one.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.