Old November 22nd 09, 12:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default West Ruilsip to Richmond

On 21 Nov, 19:06, wrote:
Trying to find the best route for next weekend.

West Ruislip to Notting Hill

or

West Ruislip to North Acton, then Ealing Broadway

Your advice would be appreciated.

Changing at Notting Hill needs another change at Earls Court too.

As always, My advice is to avoid skanky buses at all costs, so Central
to Shepherds Bush, overground to Clapham Junction, SWT to Richmond.
Alternatively Overground to Willesden Jn, Overground to Richmond.

On Sunday, I believe the overground from Willesden to Richmond is
closed, as is Shepherds Bush to Willesden, but the route via Clapham
would still work.