Old November 22nd 09, 03:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default West Ruislip to Richmond

In article
,
(Lucas) wrote:

i would go for
Central line: West Ruislip to North Acton
Central Line: North Acton to Ealing Broadway
65 Bus: Ealing Broadway to Richmond

Not the Journey Planner's choice nor as cheap for PAYG customers. I would
also think the bus journey would be longer than the 272 from East Acton to
Turnham Green.

Another option I've just got the Journey Planner to offer is:

Central Line: West Ruislip to White City; walk to Wood Lane
Hammersmith & City Line: Wood Lane to Hammersmith
District Line: Hammersmith to Richmond
1:03 next Sunday at 09:39

--
Colin Rosenstiel