Old November 23rd 09, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Abigail Brady Abigail Brady is offline

Default Announcement re. Oyster on London overland rail

On Nov 23, 10:40 am, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
The Standard's story seems to be more thorough though:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23773539-one-ticket-fo...

Bit of a non-sequitur he

:It means the farthest stop away from London passengers will be able
to use their Oyster card will be Watford.

Even ignoring the little issue that Amersham is a fair bit further,
Watford [Met/Junction/High Street] are all Oyster PAYG enabled
already. I posted a comment pointing this out - we'll see if it gets
through moderation. It's almost as if the Standard have people
writing articles on topics they know nothing about...

--
Abi