Old November 24th 09, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] tshanazt@aol.com is offline

Default Another six months of closures on Jubilee line to finish botchedupgrade - Evening Standard

On 24 Nov, 13:22, Bruce wrote:
Geoff Symonds, of the O2's owners, AEG Europe, said: “Any additional
Jubilee line closures are hugely frustrating for us and our customers.
All we can do is continue to work with TfL to minimise the disruption
by providing a robust alternative transport plane.”

A "hush-hush" UFO-shaped craft operating a shuttle from London City
Airport to the roof of O2?

--
gordon