Old November 24th 09, 10:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OEP

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 03:48:39 -0800 (PST), Paul Corfield
wrote:

It would appear that some official information is already available on
OEP and other NR PAYG matters.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/oysteronline/5823.aspx

How very, very odd. When I went to that page earlier today it had a
load of detail about the post 2 Jan 2010 situation on it. It included
paragraphs on OEP. Now when I look it is not there. I wonder if it
worked because I linked through at work during my lunch break??

Sorry for the confusion.

I know what you mean, Paul. I read what you quoted earlier there yesterday
and now it's gone.

--
Colin Rosenstiel