Old November 26th 09, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Maximum journey time changes

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
In message of Thu, 26 Nov 2009
15:20:48 in uk.transport.london, Paul Scott notvalidpmscott@btinternet.
com writes

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
I quoted the Journey Planner in asking TfL how the 70 minute peak one
zone maximum journey time was consistent with a customer just missing
the 6.12 from Hackney Wick to Kew Gardens and then taking 84 minutes if
trains run to timetable.

Shouldn't the maximum time allowed for that journey be 80 mins, ie zones 2
and 3?
The point is still perfectly valid though.

I think not. The trip is from Zone 2 to the boundary of Zone 2 and Zone
3.

My map shows Kew Gardens as on the boundary of 3 and 4 - is there a change
planned then?

Paul S