Old November 26th 09, 07:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default The Underground Blog Experience (TUBE)

In message
,
contrex writes

I wouldn't bother; the first thing I saw was a rant about how he got
banned from District Dave's forum, and then another about how he was
called 'racist' on UK Rail for making a stupid remark about Muslims.
The blog is littered with spelling mistakes and frequent use of the
word 'knob'. The more I read, the more a thought kept welling up in my
mind, namely "this bloke really is a prize ******".

That's fairly close to my view after a couple of pages too. I'll
probably find I work with him now