Old November 29th 09, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Cannot get Railcard discount loaded on to Oyster

In message , at 11:50:20 on
Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Paul Corfield remarked:
I would hope that the new Northern Ticket Hall at Kings Cross will bring
some overall relief to the chaos that has been Kings Cross tube station
and its ticket queues.

But the chaos is normally caused by having only a fraction of the
windows open[1]. If they could be bothered to staff all the windows, the
queues would be much shorter.

[1] I'm not absolutely certain, but it looked to me as if they only had
two windows open at 12.15 last Friday.