Old January 4th 04, 10:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Stored Underground Stock

"CIG_BIG_CIG" wrote in message
om...
Hello all,

The disused tube stock discussion has gone silent so can I check with
those that know, what stock is where? I know there WERE 83ts at
Cockfosters, Sth Harrow and a few others (I see it is still at Neasden
- just about anyway) but what about the mk I 72ts around the place?

Is there anything around, anything that can be photted? I know the TFL
museum have some but have had a bad experience there so more
interested in the stuff thats around in something like its natural
habitat!

'72 stock units are at Hainault depot and Shoeburyness. They'll be difficult
to photograph, unless you manage to speak to the depot manager at Hainault
quickly as they are to be removed for scapping soon!