Old November 29th 09, 10:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stuart Johnson Stuart Johnson is offline

Default Announcement re. Oyster on London overland rail

If from 2nd January suppose I board a 405 bus in Redhill just after
9am and use my PAYG Oyster to travel to Croydon, and onwards to
Victoria by tram and District Line. This means that the off-peak cap
would be applied?

However if I alighted at Coulsdon South to go to Victoria by train and
touched in at Coulsdon South before 9.30 would that change the cap to
a peak cap?
--
Stuart Johnson in Peterhead, Scotland
To reply direct remove FILTER from