Old December 1st 09, 04:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
alexandali alexandali is offline

Default Stratford International now open

I turned up at St Pancras today and asked if my travelcard was valid
(from my local station plus zones 1-6). It gave 'seek assistance' on
the gate, but the nice man had a look at it, saw that it said 'any
permitted' and let me through. It was also gripped on the train and
then again failed to open the gate at Stratford International - let
through again without any complaints. I don't know that this means
that travelcards are really valid here though... I got my unguided
tour on a bus around the Olympic site - as the only passenger - round
to platform 11 and back into Stratford 'Regional' .

Alex