Old January 5th 04, 06:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Historic Wembley railway

In article , John Rowland
writes
One of the maps
reproduced therein is from the plan for the Empire Exhibition of 1924.

[...]
Was this railway ever built, and do any traces remain? I don't think it can
be the "Never Stop Railway", because that presumably didn't have any
termini.

I can't answer about your odd railway, but I believe the Never Stop was
a dumb-bell layout, so on any reasonable size plan it would look like an
end-to-end route.

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: