Old December 2nd 09, 09:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John[_3_] John[_3_] is offline

Default Cannot get Railcard discount loaded on to Oyster

Yes I follow that now thanks, it would have been better to say
'up to a possible maximum of the Peak cap'?
Makes more sense with the figures. Just hope I haven't lost the OP...

Paul S

Thanks for all the comments since my original post. Well some of it's a
bit clearer and no wonder TFL don't give too many details.
Just to refer to this simple example, at least I can now understand the
situation where my wife's (non railcard) single Zone 1 journey after 9.30
and another after 16.00 always seem to have been charged more than the 2x
£1.60 I believed was correct. Could you please confirm the correct
deduction.

Regards JKB