Old December 3rd 09, 10:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Cannot get Railcard discount loaded on to Oyster

"John" wrote in message

Yes I follow that now thanks, it would have been better to say
'up to a possible maximum of the Peak cap'?
Makes more sense with the figures. Just hope I haven't lost the OP...

Paul S

Thanks for all the comments since my original post. Well some of it's a
bit clearer and no wonder TFL don't give too many details.
Just to refer to this simple example, at least I can now understand the
situation where my wife's (non railcard) single Zone 1 journey after 9.30
and another after 16.00 always seem to have been charged more than the 2x
£1.60 I believed was correct. Could you please confirm the correct
deduction.

If they are straightforward zone 1 journeys the peak and offpeak Oyster
fares are the same, at £1.60.

What did you see to make you think you were not being charged 2 x £1.60? If
you can remember we might be able to explain...

Paul S