Old January 5th 04, 11:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Unique pedestrian crossing in Burnt Oak

jasonr (Jason Rumney) @ f2s.com wrote in message

I came across one the other day. Halfway across the road, I realised
that the pedestrian signals were green in both directions and I could
safely cross in one step instead of two. It is rather annoying that
it wasn't more obvious when standing at the curb.

True - I've just noticed that we have one here in Balham, outside the LU/BR
station! Never realised before reading this thread!

Ian