Old December 6th 09, 09:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default "Use the full length of the platform" at Tower Hill

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 12:25:06 -0800 (PST), Paul Oter
wrote:

At King's Cross (where Met trains are much longer than Circle or H+C
trains) there are small signs on the tunnel wall opposite the
eastbound platform that are intended to inform people that only Met
trains stop at the western end of the platform. However they are easy
to miss, and easy to misunderstand.

Come to think of it, I remember seeing those. But if they are seen as
too confusing (the Germans don't seem to have trouble with the
"Kurzzug" markers) they could just remove the misleading announcement
for Circle Line trains which don't even nearly "use the full length of
the platform".

Neil

--
Neil Williams