Old December 7th 09, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default "Use the full length of the platform" at Tower Hill

In message
, at
00:18:58 on Mon, 7 Dec 2009, MIG remarked:
the misleading announcement for Circle Line trains which don't even
nearly "use the full length of the platform".

I always wonder about these kind of announcements in any case.

No matter how hard I try, I can only ever use one escalator at a time,
one doorway at a time and stand in one person-sized space on the
platform.

The one I find most difficult is "use both lanes" when entering a
multi-storey car park, as this would involve demolishing the ticket
machine.

And don't even mention "Dogs must be carried..."