Old December 7th 09, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default Extending point-to-point seasons next year

Mr Thant wrote:

In fact, Southern already use zonal pricing for their seasons, so a
Gipsy Hill - Sutton season costs exactly the same as what the OP has

Thanks. I didn't know that. You mean they've been charging me for
journeys all the way to Sutton even when I've only been going as far as
West Croydon! The sneaky *******s!

and I'm fairly certain is valid via both East and West Croydon
and, so there's very little reason for them not to switch to one.

Might also be valid via Balham/Mitcham as well. If so, I'd probably use
that enough to justify getting one.

Silly question, would it still open the barriers at West Croydon?