Old December 7th 09, 11:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Extending point-to-point seasons next year

On Mon, 7 Dec 2009 21:14:48 -0000, solar penguin wrote:

In fact, Southern already use zonal pricing for their seasons, so a
Gipsy Hill - Sutton season costs exactly the same as what the OP has

Thanks. I didn't know that. You mean they've been charging me for
journeys all the way to Sutton even when I've only been going as far as
West Croydon! The sneaky *******s!

Guess what, those sneaky *******s have also been charging you for 50
return journeys a day* when you've only been making 1.

* Or however many is physically possible in the current timetable.