Old December 9th 09, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Extending point-to-point seasons next year

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 05:16:54PM -0000, Paul Scott wrote:

I think £1 extra is a bargain for the extra validity you get.

Only if you need the extra validity.

How many pax
just want to get to Waterloo after all?

I do. Every time I've been to or from Waterloo station in the past
several years it's been because I needed to be somewhere near to that
station, within a short walk. If I want to go anywhere else, it's
always been better to change at Balham, Victoria or London Bridge.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Human Rights left unattended may be removed,
destroyed, or damaged by the security services.