Old January 5th 04, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin Mayes Robin Mayes is offline

Default Stored Underground Stock

"CIG_BIG_CIG" wrote in message
om...

The disused tube stock discussion has gone silent so can I check with
those that know, what stock is where? I know there WERE 83ts at
Cockfosters, Sth Harrow and a few others (I see it is still at Neasden
- just about anyway) but what about the mk I 72ts around the place?

Apparently there are 2, 7 car trains of '72 stock at Acton that won't be
scrapped. Perhaps the engineering arpentices will be allowed to do a
scrapheap challenge on them!