Old December 12th 09, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Extending point-to-point seasons next year

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

... That SWT is outside of this agreement at the
present time is a big negative given the sheer size of their network
south of the Thames. It is perhaps related to their ongoing dispute with
the DfT about their franchise terms - does anyone know what is happening
on that? Wasn't it going to the industry recognized adjudication
process?

There was something in the Times financial pages last week suggesting that
they are still confident in winning their case.

Isn't the likeliest reason that SWT are still in dispute about PAYG 'sales'
their franchise requirement to fit ITSO reader/validators to all their TVMs?

Inside the zones as well as out, because according to the DfT Oyster would
be made compatible in time?

I admit I have no inside knowledge, that's based mainly on what I've read
here...

Paul S