Old January 4th 04, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.air,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Massive Airport expansion announced

In message
wrote:

[snip]

This is Europe's biggest city; the third biggest (population-wise) on
the planet -and accounts for LHR having the distinction of the world's
busiest airspace. Sadly, this is why we *need* another airport.

I thought Chicago O'Hare had the world's busiest airspace, Heathrow is merely
the busiest for international flights.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.