Old December 13th 09, 11:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Extending point-to-point seasons next year

In message , Steve
Dulieu writes

I think I will start a campaign to have validators installed on trains
so I don't have to get off at the boundary point (one of your big
complaints!). Thought you might find that a little amusing.

I think a campaign to get a PAYG purse enabled on our staff passes
might be a better idea. Is there any reason why one couldn't?

I would second that - not all of us have Privs either.