Old December 13th 09, 02:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Extending point-to-point seasons next year

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:13:23 +0000, asdf
wrote:

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that withdrawing the paper
ODTC would harm London's reputation as a tourist destination.

I think it is, if you offered basically the same product on an Oyster,
which would be a PAYG Oyster with the amount of money required for a
cap on it.

Plenty of other, newer systems don't do paper tickets, particularly in
the far East.

Neil

--
Neil Williams