Old December 14th 09, 08:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Travel beyond your Travelcard's validity - update

As the original thread drifted, this is just to let you know that the
original plan didn't work!

Bear in mind this is pre 02/01/10.

Mrs. F. was told by the clerk at Balham that she couldn't extend her z1-3
monthly Travelcard to zone 5, unless it was for NR only. She ended up buying
a one-day z2-6 Travelcard as we needed to also use buses in Twickenham.

I'm sure he was wrong, but couldn't be bothered to argue!

Ian