Old December 15th 09, 10:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default Wimbledon to Edgware Road

On Dec 15, 9:22*am, peter wrote:
About once a week I have to travel between Wimbledon and Edgware
Road. *Up to yesterday, District Line trains from Wimbledon generally
alternated between Edgware Road and City. *But yesterday I had to wait
for about five City trains before one departed for Edgware Road.

Coincidence? *Or have LT made an unannounced cut to services so as to
accommodate the new Circle Line?

Yes, or at least a-bit-of-both: Wimblewares have gone down from 8tph
to 6tph, whilst Wimblecities have gone up from 7tph to 9tph.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org