Old December 15th 09, 11:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default TfL Farefinder

stan5001 wrote:
This is quite misleading - it shows the fare from Clapham Junction to
Canary Wharf being £2.20 (£2.30 next year).

Now if I were to use PAYG in January I could assume that's what it
would cost, yet other tables suggest it could be £3.30, which I reckon
is the right price.

If you click on the "Alternative Routes" option, you get £3.20 if you
pass through Zone 1, changing between LU and National Rail at Vauxhall,
Blackfriars, Cannon Street, Charing Cross, Embankment, London Bridge,
Victoria or Waterloo.

Take the "long way round" and do Clapham Junction - Willesden Junction -
Stratford - Canary Wharf (Jubbly) and it'll only cost you £1.30. (That
it'll take you approximately forever to do so is neither here nor there).

£2.30 appears the Tube/DLR/Overground PAYG rate, and would presumably
imply Clapham Jn - Canada Water (when the ELLX opens) - Canary Wharf.

Cheers,

Barry