Old December 15th 09, 11:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default TfL Farefinder

stan5001 wrote:
This is quite misleading - it shows the fare from Clapham Junction to
Canary Wharf being £2.20 (£2.30 next year).

Now if I were to use PAYG in January I could assume that's what it
would cost, yet other tables suggest it could be £3.30, which I reckon
is the right price.

That will be the fare using TfL services only, eg LO changing onto LU
somewhere.

Click on the 'Alternative fares' button for the lower fares using LO via
Stratford and higher fares using NR via a mainline service to Vauxhall,
Victoria, Waterloo etc. Seems to be £3.20 though...

'Alternative fares' show the necessary routeing information

Paul S