Old January 6th 04, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default My Oystercard works!

J. Public wrote:
Bit of an odd one, but this morning I got on the Jubilee line at Swiss
Cottage, got off at Baker Street, and it only charged me £1.60 for the
journey. Baker St to Stockwell and Gloucester Road to Belsize Park both
went in as £2.

Any ideas?!

I would guess that Swiss Cottage to Baker Street is a special short-hop
fare. Some journeys which only just go into Zone 1 are charged at a
lower price (the Z1 single fare). For example, Gloucester Road or High
Street Kensington to Fulham Broadway or West Brompton are short hop
£1.60 fares.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7