Old December 16th 09, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy[_2_] Rupert Candy[_2_] is offline

Default Extending point-to-point seasons next year

On Dec 15, 11:59*am, David Cantrell wrote:

I don't recall ever seeing one, not even at Victoria or London Bridge
(where you get a train from to go to Gatwick) or Paddington (where you
get a train from for Heathrow) or Liverpool St (where you get a train
from if you're silly enough to use Stanstead) or Kings Cross or Euston
(where you get a train from if you're Scottish) or St Pancras (where you
get a train from if you're French or Belgian). *But then, I've not been
looking for them. *I doubt many people look for them. *I expect most
tourists' Oyster cards go in the bin.

The box at Liverpool St is hard to miss - it's in your way as you go
up the small flight of stairs from the Tube gateline. Likewise,
there's one in your way as you leave the sub-surface ticket hall at
KXSP heading towards St Pancras. They're attached to the usual Tube
free-standing poster frame thingies.