Old January 6th 04, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Geoff Marshall Geoff Marshall is offline

Default Tour of London Underground

Oh.. I have... just once or twice. (Okay, six times actually!)

A chap called Jack Welsby hold the Guinness World Record for doing this in
19 hours, 18 minutes and 45 seconds.

I once did it in 19 hours, 22 minutes and 45 seconds.

I was on TV back in October with my 4th attempt. It's available on my
website at: www.geofftech.co.uk The programme features myself, Jack, and
an 'old timer' by the name of Bob Robinson who held the record on and off
for a period of twenty years during which he made 56 attempts.

My website has got the current GWR rules for doing it, and a list of all
other past challengers that I know about that have attempted it, and
'current' challengers that I know about that are actively trying to beat the
time.

Cheers,
Geoff.

"Fossil" wrote in message
Stupid question..

But has anybody done a tour of the London Underground, i.e. visiting/going
past every single station from when the LU opens to when it closes in a

day?

Regards,

Fossil