Old December 17th 09, 09:51 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default Where get up to the hour snow fall reports?

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:42:34 +0000, Maria wrote:

manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts of
London?

Well, I can tell you that there's a light covering in Leytonstone. And I
played football earlier on in Finsbury Park, where there was a similar
covering. (It was very cold, and we lost 6-5)

It's stopped now though.