Old December 17th 09, 09:52 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport.london
William Black William Black is offline

Default Where get up to the hour snow fall reports?

manser wrote:
Where can I get up to the hour snow fall reports for different parts
of London?

The TV news searches out the worst pictures so I wanted to see the
data (or weathercams) for myself. Where can I find the info?

The AA used to be quite good.

Your local police will just say 'please only travel if you have to sir'
but they will tell you which roads are actually closed if you ask.

--
William Black

"Any number under six"

The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of
Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat
single handed with a quarterstaff.