Old December 18th 09, 02:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ganesh Sittampalam Ganesh Sittampalam is offline

Default Moorgate branch decommissioned

On 18 Dec, 15:06, Simon Barber wrote:

I wonder whether there was any 'consultation' with passengers using
the branch. *It sounds as if there were a lot of them and that should
have made the decision. *The railway exists to serve its customers,
not jerks in the DfT or TfL.

I'm pleased about the closure because I'll eventually gain from it -
the increased frequency on Thameslink will mean Great Northern trains
are sent through the central section so combined with Crossrail I'll
be able to make a single change to get to work.

Ganesh