Old December 19th 09, 12:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Moorgate branch decommissioned

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 20:48:25 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

Its further than it looks. If you walk quick you might do it in 7 or 8
minutes. At normal walking pace its closer to 10 minutes.

Which, if you have a door to door commute of over an hour, is pretty
insignificant. Though I must admit I'm perhaps biased in that I
normally engineer in a decent walk to my journey, as it's a way to
keep fit that I find easy to stick to once it's in a routine.

Neil

--
Neil Williams