Old January 6th 04, 04:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Stored Underground Stock

Ben Nunn wrote:
Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was CIG_BIG_CIG
), in message
who said:

Also, I know that Wood Lane station has now been pulled down but are
there any other disused stations in danger of being pulled down?

WHAT?!?!?

It was still there a few months ago last time I looked.

Very sad news indeed.

Perhaps you are not aware that the facade has been preserved for
restoration and display at the Acton Depot of London's Transport Museum.
See
http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/metro/03/0309/18/

--
Richard J.