Old December 19th 09, 02:39 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default Moorgate branch decommissioned

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 20:38:48 on Fri, 18 Dec 2009,
d remarked:

But the new service will be introducing many more useful "through
routes" than the old one ever delivered.

From my own personal experience I'd say only 5% of Thameslink
passengers use it as a through route.

And the new routes?

The expected advantage of TL2k is for people travelling between Cambridge
and Blackfriars or Littlehampton and Kings Cross. The percentage of people
passing through the centre is not expected to rise, although the number
will.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.