Old December 19th 09, 05:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Moorgate branch decommissioned

Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 15:39:05 on Sat,
19 Dec 2009, Basil Jet
remarked:

The expected advantage of TL2k is for people travelling between
Cambridge and Blackfriars or Littlehampton and Kings Cross. The
percentage of people passing through the centre is not expected to
rise, although the number will.

I find that quite surprising, given how much people complain when
longer trips require changes to get from one side of London to the
other.

I think it depends very much on when you are travelling. Based on my
Thameslink trips during the middle of the day, I'd say a good number seem to
be passing through. I can well believe it is different in the morning peak
though.

Paul S