Old December 22nd 09, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Edgware Road: The interchange from hell

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:14:23 -0600,

wrote:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...are-road-the-i

nterchange-from-hell.do

TfL can't say they weren't warned!

I would hardly call the "article" damning nor does it reflect the
exaggerated title. It's a slightly bemused ramble about Edgware Road
station itself and a repeat of everything we already know about the
service pattern changing.

Yes, I agree. I posted the link before I'd rad to the end and wondered
where all the nightmare changing bits had gone. They're real enough.

I'm appalled and disgusted that the manifold deficiencies in passenger
information and facilities for people changing trains at Edgware Road were
not addressed in the slightest before TfL destroyed the Circle Line.

--
Colin Rosenstiel