Old January 6th 04, 11:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Andrew Oldham Andrew Oldham is offline

Default What can I expect?

"Pete Fenton" wrote in message
I've purchased a First Class return ticket between Rugby and Milton
Keynes for Thursday. What can I expect in terms of at-seat service?
I intend to travel with Virgin Trains and not the disgusting
Silverlink Trains service between the two stations (a long detour via
Northampton) which has no catering!

In the 25 minute journey time you should be offered a tea or coffee and
depending on the time of day you'll be offered a cold drink (including
alcoholic beverages such as G&Ts). Not sure how many VTs run between Rugby
and Milton Keynes in the morning peak, but I guess theoretically you could
get breakfast if you're quick! The timetables state that breakfast is
available to pax joining at x station aside from MKC southbound but does not
state that it is only available to London-bound pax!