Old December 23rd 09, 12:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Edgware Road: The interchange from hell

On Dec 23, 12:44�pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:26:05 -0000, "Paul Scott"

wrote:
32 tph peak on the north (8 H&C, 8 Circle, 16 Met) and south (24 District, 8
Circle) of the circle. �So 8 tph Adgate to Tower Hill, 16 tph Edgware Rd -
Baker St.

That seems quite an improvement.

Neil

--
Neil Williams

Can anyone explain why, yesterday morning, I had to wait for 25
minutes at Fulham Broadway for an Eastbound train of any description?
And when it came, it was a High Street Ken train. Is this in any way
related to the new Lassoo Line, or an example of the "normal" service
to be expected at 6.15 on a weekday morning?

Marc.