Old December 23rd 09, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dominic Dominic is offline

Default Paddington H&C station upgrade

On Dec 23, 4:43*pm, Mr Thant
wrote:
Here's the planning application:

http://idocs.westminster.gov.uk:8080...cs.do?appNumbe...

Jump to the diagram on page 31 of the Design Statement for a good 3D
diagram of the whole scheme, and there are some good plans and cross
sections earlier on.

Thanks for posting this. I did a search for other planning
applications by Crossrail, and there's a related one with reference
09/09263/XR7PS which has a similar Design and Access Statement with
the same 3D diagram on page 31. But this time it's a proper electronic
copy rather than a poor quality scan:
http://idocs.westminster.gov.uk:8080...TOKEN=14577946

In the planning application you posted, reference 09/09265/LBC, I'm
intrigued by Photo-1753612 of the disused stables on the Triangle Site
- does anyone know more about the history of these? AFAICS Crossrail's
applications make little reference to these disused stables, perhaps
because demolition consent had already been given as part of a
previous development scheme.

Dominic