Old December 23rd 09, 10:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Paddington H&C station upgrade

Robert Neville wrote on 23 December 2009 20:36:26 ...
"Paul Scott" wrote:

Useful info thanks, but is my computer having difficulties, or does that
'design statement' pdf use a special 'almost unreadable' font?

It's not just you. Zooming doesn't help either.

They appear to have produced the PDF by pasting images from a low-res
scan of the original document. Hopeless.

--
Richard J.