Old December 24th 09, 07:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Read Chris Read is offline

Default Boris Magic Wonder Bus builder announced

"Paul Corfield" wrote:

Still they may actually exhume the remains of the Volvo Ailsa and have
the engine [1] at the front :-)

Which buses operated the 24 in the Grey Green era? I seem to recall those
had an unconventionally positioned engine, as the lower deck did not have
enough headroom for my 6'3" frame. The upper deck was great, however - deep
windows and good legroom - and they had a fair turn of speed.

Chris