Old December 26th 09, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Edgware Road: The interchange from hell

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 14:25:15 -0800 (PST), MIG
wrote:

Do you mean Moorgate? I'm not aware of it at Bank*.

Ah, maybe I'm getting confused. It must have been Euston going
towards Bank rather than the other way round. But it seemed silly, as
there was clearly enough room for the doors to be opened.

Are they perhaps out of view of the DOO cameras? Or is dispatch from
Euston purely manual?

*Although some peculiar behaviours have started at the north end with
platform staff trying to direct the flow.

That just gets peoples' backs up - they should give up on it.

Neil

--
Neil Williams