Old December 29th 09, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
elyob[_2_] elyob[_2_] is offline

Default Unable to pick up Oyster from NR in Jan 10

On Dec 29, 8:18*am, Barry Salter wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote:
If you are talking about some form of "auto pick up" for a season ticket
I don't know if TOC gates or Oyster validators can do that on NR
locations. I believe all Oyster validation equipment does have a link
back to the TfL central system but there may be some other aspect I am
not aware of.

Looking through the list of collection locations on the Oyster website,
it's currently showing the list of stations where Oyster PAYG is
presently accepted.

I can't be 100% sure, but I'd guess the new list (assuming there's an
update) will appear on the 2nd of January.

There is a longer list if you try and buy a travelcard for after the
2nd Jan. However, am amazed I cannot collect an on-line purchased
ticket as I enter the station (as it's not on the list).